“If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” – Tom Hanks
So… 100 days blogchallenge
Challenge who? Myself i guess :) untill the end of the year. Starting today. I’ve got the idea’s. My evernote is full with some thoughts that I haven’t given a second thought. And I know how great it feels to think about things just a lit bit longer. How great is feels to create.
The blogpostings will probably be about what I Twitter about and have in my twitter bio (@edwinres); new business models, start ups, marketing, economics and maybe some sports. I really don’t know if there will be any crowd who likes to read it.
- The most important thing for me is to think about subjects just a bit longer.
- Second it would be great if other readers could responds, but that would be a big plus. Not required.
- Third to grow an audience. if any :)
Some issues: (questions and answer in bold)
- Writing takes up a lot of time; what am i going to leave out of my current life? reading
- Which language am I going to publish? English
- Am I going to publish on every subject or should I focus more on one subject? Focus on several blocks, beginning with online marketing
- Where to publish? All on edwinres.com or spread my chances and publish anywhere I can to get readers.
- Is it best to have this every day ‘pressure’ to publish, because i prefer quality above quantity. At the same time it is good to have a rhythm.
- Building a website design: Takes time (now 23 september 2013 is it ugly, I know, maybe trying a new wordpress theme but I want one that is responsive but this one let me only change the basics in the design. )
- Which comments tool? thinking about G+ or Disqus
- Which features? in time will add; mailinglist, social plugins, SEO plugin and nothing more. Only blogging.